Our COVID-19 special conditions
We hope you are doing well and we give you our full support during this special time.
We want to let you know that we think of you and we do our best to bring you a little sweetness every day.
Our store stayed closed during the quarantine but it now opens again, since May, 11.
FAQ : our answers to your requests
Have the shop hours been adjusted since the deconfinement?
The shop hours have not changed. We are open Monday from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Tuesday to Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. without interruption (except in exceptional cases).
Has the “Archives” shop reopened too?
Yes. It is open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday to Saturday with a midday closure depending on the number of visitors. Contact us at 0328360003 for any inquiries.
(“SERIE NOIRE Archives store” - 16 rue Lepelletier, Lille)
Is wearing a mask is required in stores?
We do not impose the wearing of a facemask in store but we do recommend it for the safety of customers and of our team. Also, we recommend keeping a distance of one meter between each customer.
What health and safety measures have you put in place?
- Access to the store is limited to 12 people at the same time
- Store movements are limited by arrows on the ground
- We wear AFNOR certified masks
- We disinfect our hands after each handling of clothing or at least every hour
- Any tried product is isolated for 24 hours then disinfected with steam.
- The fitting rooms are washed and disinfected after each try. We leave the possibility for the customer to pack his products himself at the checkout
For the preparation of web orders:
- Our web team prepares your orders while respecting all the health and safety measures mentioned above.
- Our DHL carriers also respect all security measures, they are our trusted partners
How do I return my order?
Returns are the responsibility of the customer. We invite you to read our return conditions here.
Take care of yourself and give us your news with #serienoire
The SERIE NOIRE team