SERIE NOIRE respects the privacy rights of visitors to the Site and recognizes the importance of protecting the data collected about them and ensures this data the best level of protection with regard in particular to the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 and the European Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016.
2. What is the identity of the data controller?
The person responsible for processing the personal data collected is:
Company with capital of: €35,000
Having its head office: 14, rue Lepelletier - 59000 Lille
Registered under number 85114021000010
Director of publication: Prune Axer, CEO
Email: [email protected]
3. What personal data is collected as part of the Services?
SERIE NOIRE collects personal data when you subscribe to the Newsletter, create an account on our Site or proceed to a chat or create a basket or interact with us in any other way, in particular via social networks or in clicking on one of our advertisements on a third-party site, make a request for information, send us a comment, comment on articles presented by our services, go to an event organized by us, register for one of our special offers
The information collected about you is essential to respond to your requests and is intended exclusively for SERIE NOIRE, for the purposes of surveys, analyses, or, if you agree, commercial proposals.
The information we collect and store about you may include:
Your email address
your landline and/or mobile phone numbers,
your postal address,
your IP address,
your search criteria and/or purchasing preferences,
your responses to study and survey panels,
the type of Internet browser used,
the hours of access to our site and the duration of your visits, the referring URL (the site from which you joined our Site)
photographs and other content that you share with us using our services,
your date of birth,
SERIE NOIRE is also likely to obtain information obtained automatically but which cannot, under any circumstances, be associated with a person. This information concerns the type of internet browser you use, the system of your computer and the name of the domain through which you accessed our site.
The personal information collected is confidential and kept by SERIE NOIRE.
4. Why are these personal data collected and on what basis?
The personal information you give to us will be used strictly in accordance with data privacy laws and for the purposes described in this policy, on the data entry forms you complete, in any relevant terms and conditions or on any pages or emails with links to these data entry forms.
Your data will mainly be used for:
-Management of customer account, shopping cart and orders
-Execution of the contract concluded
-Management of payment and credit transactions
-Management of delivery operations
-Customer relationship management, after-sales service order tracking, product returns and refunds
-Fight against fraud during order payment and management of unpaid debts after order
-Operations of statistics, analysis, selection and segmentation of customers in order to improve customer knowledge
-Recording of exchanges between customer service and the customer by telephone or email
Improve the quality of service
Customer satisfaction management (customer reviews on)
Sending targeted commercial offers by email, mobile notifications, on social networks, on other websites or any other medium
Customer Consent Personalization of sites and applications according to the User's affinities Attendance measurement Provision of sharing tools on social networks
5. To whom are personal data communicated?
We will share your personal information with our trusted providers handling our communications operations for business purposes. This may include financial analysis and reporting, strategic planning, developing customer segmentation and metrics that provide a consistent overview of our customer base.
This information will also be used to provide you with personalized marketing communications by telephone, post, email, SMS or by any other means (electronic or otherwise), which you expressly agree to.
We may disclose your information to one or more of the following organizations: regulatory bodies, government agencies, law enforcement to meet legal obligations; judicial officers, ministerial officers and organizations responsible for debt recovery.
We collect information relating to site traffic and other commercial information that we may transmit to third parties, but this information does not include details that could identify you personally.
6. Is personal data transferred outside the European Union?
SERIE NOIRE does not currently transfer the User's personal data to countries located outside the European Economic Area.
7. By what means are Users likely to be contacted?
Depending on the choices made during registration, the User may receive communications from SERIE NOIRE electronically (email and SMS).
If the User does not wish to receive the information, he or she may object to the sendings by reporting this at any time in his or her customer account or via the unsubscribe link provided for this purpose in all SERIE NOIRE electronic communications.
8. How long is personal data retained?
The User's personal data is kept for a period of five years from the last contact. Personal data necessary to comply with a legal or contractual obligation are kept and/or archived in accordance with the provisions in force (in particular but not exclusively those provided for by the Commercial Code, the Civil Code or the Consumer Code).
9. How are personal data protected?
SERIE NOIRE uses various technical and organizational security measures to ensure the security of the User's data and takes all necessary precautions to preserve the security of this data against loss, alteration or misuse.
As such, SERIE NOIRE takes all necessary precautions, taking into account the nature of the data and the risks presented by the processing, in order to preserve the security of the data and in particular, to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, or unauthorized third parties have access to it (physical protection of premises, authentication processes with personal and secure access via confidential identifiers and passwords, logging of connections, encryption of certain data, etc.).
During their retention period, the user's personal data is stored on secure servers located in France and only accessible to a limited number of people.
When registering on the Site and opening an account, the User must choose a password which is strictly personal and confidential. The User assumes sole responsibility for preserving the confidentiality of this password, the use of which allows access to his personal account and the personal data he provided during registration or subsequently. The User is also informed that access to his account will be blocked after XXX unsuccessful connection attempts.
10. What about cookies?
During your visit to our Site, we may install a cookie on your computer to collect data relating to your use of our online services. A cookie is a small block of data sent to your browser by a web server stored on your computer's hard drive and to which we may have access during your future visits to our Site. The cookie does not allow us to identify you personally.
The User is presumed to have given his agreement:
-by clicking on the “X” icon on the information banner visible when first connecting to the Site;
-by continuing to browse, that is to say when the User has clicked on an element of the Site (image, link, “search” button, etc.) or has gone to another page of the Site.
If the User accepts the recording of cookies in his terminal via his browser software, the cookies integrated into the pages and content he has consulted may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on his terminal. They will only be readable by their issuer. The agreement given by the User is only valid for a period of thirteen (13) months from the first deposit in the equipment of the User's terminal, following the expression of the latter's consent.
You can naturally object to the recording of cookies by configuring your browser. You will then be notified when a cookie arrives and you will be able to oppose its recording by your browser software.
11. What are the rights of Users over their personal data?
In accordance with the amended Data Protection Act and the European regulations in force, and under the conditions specified by the provisions of the GDPR, the User benefits from the following personal data concerning him:
- A right of access which allows him to obtain from SERIE NOIRE the communication of personal data concerning him,
- A right of rectification which allows him, where applicable, to rectify, complete, update, personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date,
- A right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) which allows him to obtain from SERIE NOIRE, in certain circumstances and conditions, the erasure or deletion of his personal data.
- A right to limitation of processing, which allows, under certain conditions, to prohibit SERIE NOIRE from using and processing its data for a certain time so that a verification can take place (verify the accuracy of the personal data, check whether the legitimate reasons given by the person prevail over those of the data controller in the case of an opposition request, etc.).
- A right to data portability allowing the User, under the conditions of Article 20 of the GDPR, to recover the data they have provided in an easily reusable form, and if necessary, to transfer them then to a third.
- A right of opposition in certain circumstances and conditions, except in matters of commercial prospecting and commercial segmentation by SERIE NOIRE (this right can then be exercised without having to prove a legitimate reason), that personal data concerning them are subject to processing.
- The right to define directives relating to the fate of this data after his death. In the absence of directives or contrary mention in said directives, the heirs of the person concerned may after their death exercise the rights over the personal data of the deceased.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: any complaint regarding the applicable data protection legislation may be brought before the CNIL: www.cnil.fr.
12. How can Users exercise their rights?
Access or rectification: The User has access to all personal data concerning him by identifying himself on the site and consulting the “My personal information” section under “My account”. The User can thus rectify their personal data at any time by identifying themselves on the site.
Unsubscribing from the newsletter: The User can also, at any time, unsubscribe from the newsletter subscription, carried out automatically when registering on the site, by clicking on the unsubscribe link available in each newsletter or by logging in to the site in the “My account” section.
Stopping targeted advertising or commercial segmentation:
-By electronic means: The User may object at any time to receiving commercial offers electronically by clicking on the unsubscribe link available in each mailing or by going to their personal space in the “My personal information” section. .
-The User may also object at any time to being subject to commercial segmentation (on the basis of their profession in particular) by email to the following address: [email protected]
For all other requests:
In accordance with current European regulations, the User can exercise their rights, by accompanying their request with a copy of both sides of their identity card bearing their signature:
- By email: [email protected]
- By courrier: SERIE NOIRE - 14, rue Lepelletier 59000 Lille